Panel PhotoCurtains (Japanese panels) Wellmira - this is a unique opportunity to combine functionality, efficiency, convenience with coziness, comfort, decent and prestigious appearance of your window.
Panel curtains with photo prints, not only prevent the penetration of ultraviolet rays into the room, protecting the furniture from fading, but they also have a decorative function, becoming a highlight of the interior. With one hand movement a scowl outside turns into a marvelous flower glade, gorgeous panoramic view of Paris or a fabulous city.
Panel curtains Wellmira:
- A panel curtain consists of 8 panels, each panel width can be 40, 50, 60 or 70 cm
- You can choose panel height from 140 cm to 300 cm
- By choosing any size you can be sure that your order propotions will look the same as in the picture
- You can order any size of panels of any model (to make personal order contact us)
- All our products stitche neatly. We sew special transparent thread
- Panels bottom enclosing an aluminum bar (you can easily take it out when washing the panels)
Fabric for your choice:
Screen - it is the most popular fabric for manufacturing photocurtains for the kitchen or bedroom. Any design of a polyester curtain looks three-dimentional and realistic. Curtains made out of this fabric will help you hide from direct sunlight on a bright sunny day. The density of the fabric is 170 g/sq.m. Lightproof 70%.
Blackout - this is a drape fabric which has opaque and lightproof properties. If you want to create semi-darkness in the room on a sunny day, the curtains made out of blackout fabric will help you in that. Pictures on this kind of fabric come to life and give dimensions to the room. The density of the fabric is 300 g/sq.m. Lightproof 100%
All our products are durable:
- they don't fade in the sun,
- don't run in the wash (under the conditions of care),
- don't lose shape.
Conditions of care:
- wash items in the washing machine at a temperature of 30-40 degrees C,
- do not use bleach when washing,
- iron items at the lowest temperature.
* The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.