Sliding Panel Curtains (Japanese panels) Wellmira - this is a unique opportunity to combine functionality, efficiency, and convenience with coziness, comfort, and a decent and prestigious appearance of your window.
Silk - is a silky fabric of the highest quality, pleasant and soft to the touch. Sleek Sliding Panel Curtains look great with this fabric. The fabric has excellent color reproduction.
The back side - the print is visible at 90%. Opacity 50%. Fabric density 60 gr/sq.m.
Screen - it is the most popular fabric for Sliding Panel Curtains. Any design looks three-dimensional and realistic. Panel Curtains made of Screen are also suitable for dividing a space or covering a space you want to hide.
The back side - the print is visible at 50%. Opacity 70%. Fabric density 170 g/sq.m.
Blackout - it is a dense fabric that has opaque, lightproof, soundproof, and term-proof properties. If you want to create semi-darkness in the room on a sunny day, the curtains made out of blackout fabric will help you with that. Pictures come to life and give dimensions to the room on this fabric. Panel Curtains made of Screen are also suitable for dividing a space or covering a space you want to hide.
There is no print on the backside. Opacity 90%+. Fabric density 300 g/sq.m.
Please note that the opacity of any fabric depends on:
- the color of the print on this fabric (dark colors block more light),
- the amount and brightness of light entering the window.
All our products are durable:
- they don't fade in the sun,
- don't run in the wash (under the conditions of care),
- don't lose shape.
Conditions of care:
- wash items in the washing machine at a temperature of 30-40 degrees C,
- do not use bleach when washing,
- iron items at the lowest temperature.
* The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.