Wellmira 3D curtains are incredibly beautiful curtains with a dimensional and realistic printed picture. They will help you to create a unique atmosphere at home. With printed curtains you can easily change the interior and add something special to your room. Our pictorial curtains are manufactured in EU and made of high quality polyester fabric.
You can choose from three types of fabric:
Screen - is the most popular fabric for manufacturing photocurtains. It permits about 30% of sunlight through. The density of the fabric is 170 g/sq.m., 70% lightproof.
Chiffon - is light-weight transparent fabric with density of 40 g/sq.m. Sheer curtains made of chiffon are thin and soft.
Blackout - is drape fabric which has opaque and lightproof properties. If you want to create semi-darkness in the room on a sunny day, the curtains made out of blackout fabric will help you do that. The density of the fabric is 300 g/sq.m., 100% lightproof.
- A curtain set consists of 2 parts. For example, variation “2 x W120 cm x L240 cm” means that a 3d curtain set consists of two parts sized 120 cm wide and 240 cm high each.
- Heading types: curtain tape (for any kind of hooks) also comes with a pocket acceptable for rods with a diameter up to 3 cm.
- You can order any size of curtains of any model (contact us to make a personal order).
- All our products are stitched neatly.
- You can wash curtains in a washing machine (30-40 degrees C).
- Iron them at the lowest temperature.
- Processing time 2-4 business days.
- Shipping time depends on your location.
* The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.